Training for Cross-Cultural Leaders and Teams
Whether you want to become a better leader or teacher in your own church or you are ready to take the message to leaders in another culture, KidZ at Heart Cross-Cultural KidMin Conference may be right for you. This training event will help you make a difference in the ministry to which you are called. You will experience a 2-day intensive event, filled with 10 workshops, hands-on experiential learning and relationship building.
The KidZ at Heart philosophy is anchored on active learning and therefore we include opportunities for you to not just hear and learn the concepts but see them in practice and to participate in the learning process. Through our hands-on training workshops each participant will:
- Discover the key spheres where a child’s faith is formed and how to impact these to nurture a child to greatness
- Explore how to connect with children as whole beings living in a real world
- Learn five "musts" for helping kids learn
- Receive teaching tips, dozens of tips, and best practices in classroom management
- Explore tools for recruiting volunteers, for forming recruits into a team, learn the principles of leading the team of individuals successfully
- Learn how to have confidence in leading a child to Christ
- Enjoy more than a dozen key workshops for every children's ministry leader
- Discover great resources for every children's ministry (at a discount!)
How Kids L.E.A.R.N. Best
8 Wonderful Ways Kids L.E.A.R.N.
Recruiting Lots of Help in Children’s Ministry
How to Become a Great Trainer
Training through an Interpreter
Discipline Do’s and Don’ts
Fundraising: Identifying Your Fears and Friends
Being a Good Guest
How to Lead a Child to Christ
Connecting Kids to God
Loving Your Kids to Good Behavior
Building on Your Strengths
Bring the Bible to Life
To register over the phone, call (877) 778-KidZ (5439), ext. 501.
"...the best base of information on children's ministry I have ever received. Gordon and Becki top the list! I have helped train multiple children's leaders with the valuable information I received."
Cross-Cultural KidMin Conference Graduate
Train Your Entire Team
Let KidZ at Heart equip you and train your children's ministry team in a one-day event designed specially for teachers, volunteers, and everyone who works with kids in your ministry. These sessions are relevant training events that are designed to inspire you and your whole children's ministry team to bring a dynamic difference to your kids. Find a KidZ Ministry Team Training event in a city near you.
Host a Cross-Cultural KidMin Conference Event in Your Community
Bring unforgettable training to your church and community! Hosting a Cross-Cultural KidMin Training is easy and fruitful for your own ministry. For more information about hosting, contact our Director of North American Training & Resources Janet Anthony at (877) 778-KidZ (5439), ext. 501.
For More Information
Contact Director of North American Training & Resources Janet Anthony at (877) 778-KidZ (5439), ext. 501.