Contact Information: name, organization/church, complete address(es), phone number(s), email address(es);
Payment Information: credit card number, expiration date, and billing information will be used for the purpose submitted and not stored beyond their use and in accordance with current merchant account requirements and safeguards;
Shipping Information: name, organization/church, complete address;
Information You Wish to Share: interests, questions, comments, suggestions, how you heard about KidZ at Heart;
Your Request to Receive Periodic Updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fundraising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
The following exceptions may also apply:
- At times one or more highly-trained volunteers may be utilized in processing and conducting preliminary screenings of applications.
- Certain forms (including but not limited to “Health History & Medical Release") will be provided to the Project Leader (Short-Term Team Leader) for use in case of emergency during travel on behalf of KidZ at Heart International.
- If KidZ at Heart is required by law to share specific information with the legal authorities, an agent of KidZ at Heart will do so without notification and only as required to do so by law.
- If the President believes that certain information must be shared with the KidZ at Heart Board of Directors before proceeding with the processing of the application, the applicant will first be notified and given the choice of withdrawing the application or granting permission for this information to be shared with the Board.
- If the President believes that certain information must be shared with the KidZ at Heart (paid or volunteer) leader(s) responsible for the applicant’s ministry involvement, the applicant will first be notified and given the choice of withdrawing the application or granting permission for this information to be shared with the pertinent leader.
- Ministry applicants may choose to share answers to specific questions (or additional details) directly with the KidZ at Heart President or another Executive Staff Member. These comments may be written down by the KidZ at Heart representative and kept on file following the same privacy guidelines as above.
For More Information
Contact Director of Development & Communications Janna Firestone at (877) 778-KidZ (5439), ext. 502.